Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Day 15...Back to school

So, today's day 15.  Made it past the 2 week mark, yay me!

Tonight's my first night back to school as classes start up again.  This will be a new challenge, as I used to smoke my way through class (I take online classes), and I would really chimney it up while doing homework.

My biggest challenge with this, is that I won't have that cigarette time for the mental break I need during big projects or tasks, like homework.  I have to find something else to do to break up the monotony of things that take a long time. Right now I can't think of anything except for walking around the block.  But I'm not gonna do that after dark.  I live in a pretty good neighborhood, but a couple of blocks away you might run into trouble.  So, that's not happening.

I'm back on the crocheting bandwagon again, got a lot done today.  I'm making a blanket for my dad...who lives in California...it can get chilly at night!  His birthday is coming up and I have no money.  This is all I can think to give.  At the very least, he'll use it for padding on his desk chair, or maybe mom will confiscate it and use it for a dog blanket.  Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment